24 Reasons Moms Are The Closest Thing We Have To Real-Life Superheroes
Her secret identity is finally revealed.
1. She always takes care of you when you are sick with her lightning-fast mom skills.
2. Just like a superhero, she’s the one person you can count on to pick you up when you were down.
Paramount Pictures / Via butlercat.tumblr.com
3. Her ability to embarrass you is uncannily alarming, but also kind of funny.
E! / Via crushable.com
4. And sometimes, she tries to be cool. It’s not one of her superpowers, but you still love her anyway.
Paramount Pictures / Via publiccircles.appspot.com
5. But mostly, she’s just a badass. Make that a super badass.
Warner Bros. / Via esperando-uma-ask.tumblr.com
6. Sometimes, the truth hurts. But moms are never afraid to dole out the pain.
Fox TV / Via morganalexandraa.tumblr.com
7. Think about how she always drives you around in her supermobile. Actually, it probably was just a minivan, but still.
Fox TV / Via mermaidfboy.tumblr.com
8. That’s because she’s always been your biggest cheerleader, and has been screaming for you with her sonic-powered voice since Day One.
NBC Universal / Via funnyjunk.com
9. The strength of her warm hugs can only be described as superhuman.
Pixar / Via rotoscopers.com
10. You may not always get your way, but that’s because she always has your best interests at heart.
11. Her superhuman patience may often be tested, but she will always love you unconditionally. Always.
Pixar / Via bravedailydose.tumblr.com
12. All those awesome family vacations? Mom didn’t just take you on them, she had to plan them in her secret lair, too.
E! / Via dsbyalex.tumblr.com
13. Your own super hero costume (JK, your everyday outfits)? Yup, mom had to pass on her superb sense of style to you.
Larry Busacca / Getty Images
14. Your amazing looks? They didn’t just happen by accident. Those also came from mom, too.
Scott Barbour / Getty Images
15. Like a superhero, she always has advice that you don’t pay much attention to at the time but make so much sense later on.
Paramount Pictures / Via accioimpala.tumblr.com
16. She also puts up with your bullshit, which is a superhuman feat in and of itself.
17. She’ll always answer your calls for help, or at least your phone calls when you need someone to listen to you.
Fox TV / Via spoilertv.com
18. Think of all those amazing meals she’s cooked through the years. Truly amazing — or super, is more like it.
Pool / Getty Images
19. She knows exactly what you like, and sometimes will even surprise you with treats. How much more super can you get?
Paramount Pictures / Via thelibraryisnowopen.tumblr.com
20. Whether you want to admit it or not, mom is always right. She delivers truth and justice like it’s her job. Well, it is.
Warner Bros. TV / Via gurl.com
21. Friends and S.O.’s may come and go, but mom will always be there — for life. She’s the hero you can always count on.
Walt Disney Pictures / Via theberry.com
22. She’s the best listener there is. That may be her greatest superpower.
23. Really, she’s always got your back — like a true hero should.
Universal Pictures / Via rebloggy.com
24. And honestly, where do you think you got YOUR super powers from? Your mom, of course.
Fox TV / Via imlostwithoutyou182.tumblr.com
Sorry moms, the secret is out. We’ve discovered your secret identities. Happy Mother’s Day!
Pixar / Via dustandsoul.wordpress.com