1. You remember where you were when the Higgs boson discovery was announced.
6. Mainly because you suspect that while you were in the library doing problem sheets, those people were having fun.
8. Half the people from your undergrad class now work here.
10. But you’re more jealous of the people who work here.
12. And you’d happily spend an afternoon here.
You can now read volume one of Feynman’s lectures online!
… and immediately set about correcting the equations.
Bonus: discussion on whether the fixed version is really fixed.
14. You’ve suffocated so many spherical cows in your calculations.
17. It took a while to get used to there being only one girl in your class.
(Especially if that was you.)
20. You remember the first time a lecturer tried to explain Dirac notation.
21. And the moment you finally got it and realised it was going to make your life a whole lot easier.
22. This induces a state of mild panic.
Bonus points if you know what it is.