1. Start your day off by proclaiming positivity toward the heavens.
2. Eat breakfast in bed.
Then fall right back to sleep, covered in the crumbs of your gluttony.
3. Your response whenever somebody asks you what day it is.
In fact, start every conversation with this true fact of truth.
4. Your response when your boss tells you to do something on this very special day of yours
6. Your birthday becomes a special kind of cheat day.
7. Host a Harry Potter movie marathon.
Be sure to remind your guests that it’s BYOK: Bring Your Own Kleenex.
9. Also, recruiting back-up dancers is badass.
Preferably strangers you’ve just met.
10. Of course, it’s also perfectly okay to have a quiet evening of take-out and Netflix.
11. Let the birthday festivities run for the entire week!
It takes about one “birth week” to celebrate your awesomeness.